Thank you very much!, this is superb ArtWork and remake, map and dog`s needed, questions? this map is Saboteur similar?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
It's the classic 8-bit game from the 80's now in full first-person 3D. Infiltrate the enemy base, find the disk and escape in the helicopter. Don't forget to kill any enemy guards with your shuriken!
Many thanks to Speccy legend Clive Townsend himself who provided the original map data and all the graphics for this game!
* Update (0.6) - Can now be full-screen at higher resolutions.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Saboteur 3D Now Properly Full-Screen42 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks, hope you enjoyed it. The map should be identical, as I recreated the whole thing.
For some reason macOS version doesn't work even with Ctrl+Right click. It still says something about damaged file.
Thanks for letting me know, no idea why as I did everything exactly the same. I've just created a new fresh release (0.41), can you try that?
I tried all know methods to run "unathorized" apps and only one worked for me:
1. Start Terminal
2. Enter sudo spctl --master-disable
3. Conform it by entering my password
4. Right click on Saboteur 3D, then click Show contents. Then open Contents / MacOS and double click on Saboteur 3D.
5. Game runs or ask for Open and then runs.
But it's working for me on my Mac and not working on my GF's Mac.
But all previous games including Laser Squad are working just fine. Kinda strange.