could you release a 32bit version? My laptop cant run 64x programs :(
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
It's the classic 8-bit game from the 80's, but now the whole map is full 3D! Infiltrate the enemy base, find the disk and escape in the helicopter. Don't forget to kill the enemy guards with your shurikens!
Many thanks to Speccy legend Clive Townsend himself who provided the original map data and all the graphics for this game!
"HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!!! That’s exactly how I imagined it" - Clive Townsend, author of the original Spectrum game.
- 0.8 - Much improved loading times and better enemy models.
- 0.7: Added dogs, more sound effects, more scenery, and you can now place the bomb. And improved the initial loading time.
- 0.6 - Can now be full-screen at higher resolutions.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Saboteur 3D Now Properly Full-ScreenOct 22, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
No problem, I've just released it. Although I don't have a Windows machine to test it on, it should be 32 bit. Let me know if it works! (Or not). Edit: I assume you wanted a Windows version?
Thank you very much!, this is superb ArtWork and remake, map and dog`s needed, questions? this map is Saboteur similar?
Thanks, hope you enjoyed it. The map should be identical, as I recreated the whole thing.
For some reason macOS version doesn't work even with Ctrl+Right click. It still says something about damaged file.
Thanks for letting me know, no idea why as I did everything exactly the same. I've just created a new fresh release (0.41), can you try that?
I tried all know methods to run "unathorized" apps and only one worked for me:
1. Start Terminal
2. Enter sudo spctl --master-disable
3. Conform it by entering my password
4. Right click on Saboteur 3D, then click Show contents. Then open Contents / MacOS and double click on Saboteur 3D.
5. Game runs or ask for Open and then runs.
But it's working for me on my Mac and not working on my GF's Mac.
But all previous games including Laser Squad are working just fine. Kinda strange.