Eh... I've finished 1st level, see "Exiit apperas" and... nothing happens. No exit on board :(
Lost in the Game
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
This game is commentware - please leave a comment (on any forum) if you wish to see more development!
Lost in the Game is a trip through various ZX Spectrum games recreated in 3D. You must complete each game in order to progress to the next one. Each level is a relatively accurate recreation of the original game, with the same objectives. Some knowledge of the original games is probably an advantage.
It's early in development with only a few games added, but plenty more are planned.
* W, A, S and D - Move and strafe.
* Mouse to look around.
* F1 to toggle full-screen
- Programmed by Stephen Smith
- Graphics by the original games authors
- Sound effects by Shiru (http://shiru.untergrund.net/)
- Music by Matthew Pablo (http://www.matthewpablo.com)
- You will need Java installed. Just run the jar file!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is flipping AWESOME! Daren White would be chuffed to see this! Loving it a lot! Nice one Steve!